Haxton Scholarship Information & Tourney Pages
Delaware Shore Field Hockey, Inc
2022 Haxton Scholarship
The Haxton Scholarship will be awarded to a 2023 high school graduate and Delaware Shore Field Hockey
participant who plans to attend a 4-year college or university OR a medical training facility or program.
Applicants must meet the following three (3) criteria:
1. The Haxton Scholarship will be awarded to a graduate of the Class of 2023, pending proof of
- High school graduation (2023)
- Acceptance into a four-year college/university OR a medical training facility or program.
2. The applicant must submit a letter or essay that will include
- Name, mailing address, and e-mail address of applicant
- The applicant’s involvement in the activities of Delaware Shore Field Hockey, Inc.
- The applicant’s high school and other field hockey participation and accomplishments
- How field hockey has impacted her life so far and how playing field hockey will impact her future career path
- Specific ways the applicant plans to contribute to field hockey programs in her future
- Financial need for college
3. Applications must be electronically submitted to Hockey4Haxton@gmail.com on or before midnight of December 1, 2022. Applicants will receive notification by electronic mail from the committee chairperson upon receipt of the letter/essay.
Previous Haxton Winners and Tourney Info